May 19, 2010

Day Two

Today was day two of wedding prep and it was just as intense as day one. Well it started out that way. I got up early this morning to go out with my future father-in-law to cut and haul the wood to be used for the barbeque for the wedding, which took us about 3.5 hrs. It was really nice and cool this morning, and there were no snakes, which I was quite fond of seeing as to how we've already seen two while we've been here. Got the trailer fully loaded with the wood and headed back home.
Once we got home we had lunch and then Charlotte went with her mom to Fredricksburg to grocery shop and Llano for a dress fitting. I spent the day sleeping! I had about a 3 hr nap today and it was awesome. I woke up just before Charlotte got home and we had dinner. Shortly after dinner we went fishing. This is just one more reason why I love Charlotte, she can out-fish me. She caught two big fish, one of them was huge! I caught a whole bunch of pond scum. Oh well.


Tune in next time,
Same ZAC time, same ZAC channel
Zach Brumley

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have already seen 2 snakes?? That is crazy and scary!

Good job on the fishing...I miss fishing and Kyle doesn't like to fish, so I never get to go...

Tanya said...

Wow...what kind of snakes? Any type of snake in my opinion is a bad snake. :) Glad you guys are getting a lot accomplished...let me know if you guys need ANYTHING!

Post a Comment