May 24, 2010

Day...I lost count...

So I feel I should have the chance to redeem myself, and redeem myself I did yesterday evening when Charlotte and I went fishing again. This time Charlotte caught nothing and I caught two fish. Granted Charlotte's two fish might have been bigger, I had variety. I used live bait this time and managed to catch a nice sized perch and a decent channel catfish. So, we are two and two. Guess we will have to go fishing again to see who catches the next fish.
That's pretty much it, not much more to report about wedding prep the past few days. We really got most of the big, hard things done early so it's been just a few little things here and there. We are almost done putting together all of our programs. Charlotte and her mom came up with a table layout. I halfway built a sign that Charlotte wants to put out at the church. Thursday we plan on going to Austin to do some final shopping and celebrate Charlotte's birthday! That's about all I got to report so...

Tune in next time,
Same ZAC time, same ZAC channel
Zach Brumley

0 comments:

Post a Comment