Well today was our last day of classes. Next week we have a few finals and then we are done. Well Charlotte will be totally done, I still have to finish a correspondence course, but I no longer have to attend an actual class. Charlotte graduates next Saturday, and then we will be headed to Llano for a while to get ready for our wedding! This is a very exciting time, but also sad and scary. Today also marks my last day as KFC Intern. I am sad to leave because the Kats For Christ organization has meant so much and done so much for me in my time here at Sam Houston State. I will miss seeing all my friends everyday as they come through the KFC building, and I think we might be a little "outta-sight-outta-mind" for some of the events we have enjoyed being part of for the past few years. God has bigger plans for us though, and as long as we trust in Him, He will safely guide us to His plans.
Until next time,
Be Strong and Courageous
Zach Brumley
0 comments:
Post a Comment