June 29, 2010

The Hunt For an Occupation

So the apartment is mostly organized. (Don't ask about the guest room.) And so now we kick it into full gear on the job search. I've applied for several but have yet to hear back from any of them. This is one of those times where we have to fully rely on God to get us through, but we know that He will because He loves us. He has a plan, we just have to stick to it.

On a lighter note, we are really getting along well with married life. Here are my top ten favorite things about being married.
10. Multi-car discount - Our insurance actually got cheaper when we got married.
9. Buying only one of things at the store - milk, cereal, bread
8. Saving gas - No more trips across town everyday to see each other - WE LIVE TOGETHER!
7. The apartment is clean - I never knew it could be so clean
6. The fridge has food in it - I always ate at her place so I never had food
5. We get to use the couch - Charlotte had a tiny apt and I was always there, but now we're here
4. No more fighting over where to keep the Wii
3. Helping cook - Yes I do, well, I cut stuff up. Thats all I'm allowed to do.
2. Living with the cats - We kept them at Charlotte's place, even Chloe :(
1. Living with Charlotte - I just enjoy having her around all the time

Tune in next time
Same ZAC time, Same ZAC channel
Zach Brumley

0 comments:

Post a Comment